Singing in Japanese is fun and effective. I like to sing than speaking.
The anxiety and stress almost disappear when I sing. I love to sing anime opening songs. my favorite is One Piece and Junjo Romantica. They are both my favorite anime to watch.
Children learn the language effectively by singing. Singing helps memory, re-enforce new vocabulary and pronunciation. It a great way of exercise the mouth muscle too. You gain speed in talking just by singing a lot.
There are so many benefits in singing, as well as health and well-being a benefit too.
I suffer from anxiety daily. Something the anxiety can creep up on me and causes me to feel uncomfortable. Going out can be a stressful situation for me. I use to take a remedy to ease stress and anxiety. But since I began to sing in Japanese I feel so relaxed and anxiety free.
Now sing more in Japanese daily. I sing while I am walking. When I do feel nervous or anxious I just sing any anime song.
Another great benefit fact, Japanese people love to sing. if you sing in Japanese they would want to be your friend! Karaoke is one of Japanese passion, everyone sing karaoke either they are young or old.
Singing in Japanese it very easy. it’s perhaps Japanese sounds are simpler than English sounds. English words sound has complicated sounds and phonics.
I write the lyrics down on paper. I practice and practice until I master a few lyrics.
overall, singing is the best method for learning a new language.
Tips for singing in Japanese:
- Break down the song into small parts on paper.
- Listen to the song first before you practice.
- Take your time singing
- Don’t worry about making a mistake, carry on singing if you are stumbling.
- Sing while standing up, to fill more oxygen into the lungs.
- Find lyric that’s in Romaji or Hiragana.
- Most anime opening has the lyrics display for you to sing along.
- learn most children song too as they are easier to sing along.